Benefits of Lamp
What We Build
Parks and Recreation
Get In Touch
Sub-Contractor Information Form
We take great pride in where we are going and where we began.
Click here to view our history video from the 1950’s!
Clifford Lamp opens Lamp Construction.
Lamp was involved in major expansions at Elgin Case Factory who built bombs during World War II.
After World War II Lamp Construction built prefab homes that were shipped to England to help the war-torn country rebuild.
In the 1950’s construction jobs turned toward commercial buildings.
Clifford Lamp and other local contractors form Fox Valley General Contractors Association, a chapter organization of AGC.
Built a Frank Lloyd Wright designed house, called Muirhead Farmhouse.
The 1960’s saw an increase in municipal and school construction projects.
Lamp Construction becomes Lamp Incorporated with the acquisition of Schmidtke & Associates, Architects. The acquisition was based on the growing needs of clients to provide design/build services.
Lamp Inc. performs its first construction management project, Dundee Township Park District’s Dolphin Cove Aquatic Park.
The rehabilitation of Otto Engineering’s Century-old campus was completed.
2012 and Beyond
Lamp Inc. manages and builds Elgin Community College’s Health Life Sciences Center.
460 N. Grove Avenue
Elgin, IL 60120
Hawthorn 73 celebrates completion of new kindergarten facility
August 25, 2020 - 7:45 pm
South Elgin’s Panton Mill Park nears completion, to reopen in early September
August 11, 2020 - 1:49 pm
South Elgin fire district’s two new fire stations finished and in use
July 31, 2020 - 1:22 pm
Stay Up to Date With Lamp
Scroll to top