The following is a list of projects currently underway at The County of DuPage:
- 410 Power Plant – New High-Temperature Heating Water Expansion Tank
- The scope of work includes adding a new custom expansion tank, dump valve, fill path, and controls to the existing high-temperature hot water heating system to allow the shutdown and inspection of the existing tank without requiring a plant shutdown.
- JTK Building Improvements
- The scope of work includes work in 2 areas of the building:
- Community Services Intake Improvements: including demolition of the existing interview rooms and replacing with new reception and waiting areas.
- Main Entrance Security Improvements: consist of providing a new secured entry into the Jack T. Kneupfer Administration building that includes reconfiguring the security desk and installation of a new exterior ADA accessible prefabricated concrete ramp.
- Door 10 Exterior Improvements
- The scope of work includes exterior improvements outside of Door 10 including the removal of and new construction of a building entrance stair, landings, and railings.